Week at a Glance April 14, through April 20, 2019
(click on pic for this Sunday's Gospel!)
WEEK AT A GLANCE! (See bulletin or website for more information)
All school or religious education families are being asked to sign up for REALM. We will send out a REALM invite from St. Mary Cathedral every Friday.
The REALM link to sign into REALM is only good for 72 hours. (check your junk mail).
Please review all family information and update this information for us, You can find help on our web page at
or on UTube at this URL
Our Commitment Sunday for our Renewal of Committed to Christ, Living in Gratitude ends on April 21st. If you haven't turned in your commitment card, you can do so at Mass this weekend or next by placing your commitment card in the Clear box as you enter Church. Fr. Petan has asked for 100% participation. Please return the card and at least mark that you are praying for the parish. Thank you!
Anyone who signs up for online giving through REALM during the month of
will have their name placed in a hat for a drawing of one $50
to assist with answering the phones and greeting at the door any morning of the week between 9:00 am and 12:30 pm or any combination. Please contact the parish office at 765-607-4853. No experience necessary, we will train. Any time that you can give will be greatly appreciated.
After all Masses this Weekend, April 13 & 14 - Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion training make-up session.
Holy Week Schedule:
- 33 Days to Merciful Love - 6:30 PM in Bishop Memorial Hall
- Evening Holy Hour @ 7:00 pm
Tuesday - No 5:15 pm Mass
- Men's Bible Study - Office conference room @6:30 am
- Chrism Mass @ 7:00 pm, Reception following
Wednesday - no evening Holy Hour
33 Days to Merciful Love - 9:00 am in Bishop Memorial Hall
- Tenebrae @ 7:30 pm
- School prayer service @ 10:15 am
- Mass of the Lord's Supper @ 7:00 pm
- Eucharistic Adoration from 8:30 pm - Midnight
Good Friday - Parish Office closed
- Stations of the Cross @ Noon
- The Lord's Passion @ 1:30 pm
- Divine Mercy Chaplet @ 3:30 pm
- Stations of the Cross @ 7:00 pm
- Decorating of the Church for Easter @ 9am
- Easter Vigil Mass @ 8:30 pm, reception after in BMH
Note Mass changes for Easter Sunday
7:30 am, 9:30 am and 11:30 am - no 5:15 pm Mass
SAVE THE DATE!
- April is food Pantry month, food donations can be left in the gathering space.
- Blue Knight Auction, April 27, 2019. Volunteer sign up opportunities at
- Series on Four Prominent Catholic Saints, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm April 30, May 7, 14, & 21 in Bishop Gallagher Room. Registration required and will close April 22.
- Altar Rosary meeting May 9, 2019
- St. Mary Book Study "Into the Deep" May 8, 15,22 & 29 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm. Registration required at
Registration will close on April 29, 2019.
- Diocesan College Scholarship are listed in this weekend's bulletin. Please check out the bulletin for more information. The bulletin can also be found at
on Friday, April 12 at 1:19PM