Week at a Glance April 7, through April 13, 2019
(click on pic for this Sunday's Gospel!)
WEEK AT A GLANCE! (See bulletin or website for more information)
We have sent out REALM invites to all adult individuals that are registered with St. Mary Cathedral for which we have an email. If we do not have your email address, we cannot send you an invite. If you would like to be included in REALM which will be our parish communication tool please contact the parish office at 765-742-4440 or email email@example.com.
The REALM link to sign into REALM is only good for 72 hours. (check your junk mail)
Please review all family information and update this information for us, You can find help on our web page at
or on UTube at this URL
Our Commitment Sunday for our Renewal of Committed to Christ, Living in Gratitude is still ongoing. If you haven't turned in your commitment card, you can do so at Mass this weekend by placing your commitment card in the Clear box as you enter Church.
The winner of the drawing that included anyone that signed up for online giving in REALM during the month of March is John Frye. Anyone who signs up for online giving through REALM during the month of
will have their name placed in a hat for a drawing of one $50
All previous online giving accounts that have operational in January thru March 2019 were cancelled late in the day on Monday, April 1, 2019.
Sunday- 3rd Scrutiny - Net middle school retreat this weekend
33 Days to Merciful Love - 10:15 am in Bishop Higi Room
- 33 Days to Merciful Love - 6:30 PM in Bishop Memorial Hall
- No Holy Hour - \
- Confirmation Sponsor Meeting in Church @ 7:00 pm
Tuesday - No 5:15 pm Mass Confirmation @ 6pm
- Men's Bible Study - Office conference room @6:30 am
33 Days to Merciful Love - 9:00 am in Bishop Memorial Hall
- Catechesis of Good Shepherd - 5 pm & 6:30 pm
- RCIA - 7:00 pm
- Evening Holy Hours - 7:15 pm
- Cathedral Cleaning @ 9:00 am, help is always needed
- Senior Luncheon/O'Charley's @ 12:30 pm
Catechesis of Good Shepherd - 4:45 pm & 6:15 pm
- Faithful City Prayer Group @ 7:00 pm
Friday - 6th Friday in Lent
- First Friday Adoration @ 9:00 am
- School Stations @ 2:30 pm - all welcome
- Holy Hour & Confessions - 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Evening Prayer @ 5:45pm, Soup Supper @ 6pm, Stations @ 7pm
Saturday - RCIA Retreat 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Note Mass changes for PALM SUNDAY
9:30 am and 11:30 am
SAVE THE DATE!
Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion training for all EMHC
make-up session held after all
Masses the weekend of April 13 & 14
- April is food Pantry month, food donations can be left in the gathering space.
- Decorate the Cathedral for Easter, April 20th @ 9am, help needed!
- Blue Knight Auction, April 27, 2019. Volunteer sign up opportunities at
- Series on Four Prominent Catholic Saints, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm April 30, May 7, 14, & 21 in Bishop Gallagher Room. Registration required and will close April 22.
- Altar Rosary meeting May 9, 2019
- St. Mary Book Study "Into the Deep" May 8, 15,22 & 29 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm. Registration required at
Registration will close on April 29, 2019.
- Diocesan College Scholarship are listed in this weekend's bulletin. Please check out the bulletin for more information. The bulletin can also be found at
on Friday, April 5 at 3:59PM